Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!!

In a tribute to mothers on one occasion, President David O. McKay said:

“She who can paint a masterpiece or write a book that will influence millions deserves the plaudits and admiration of mankind. But she who would willingly and anxiously rear successfully a family of beautiful healthy sons and daughters whose lives reflect the teachings of the gospel, deserves the highest honors that man can give, and the choicest blessings of God. In fact, in her high duty and service to humanity, endowing with mortality eternal spirits, she is a co-partner with the Great Creator himself.”

I want to thank my mother for the righteous example she has been to me. You have taught me so many things; to have faith, to work hard, and to be loving. I could not ask for a better mother. I love you.

(Yes, as you can tell from my sister's outfits and the red curtains, I was born in the 70's.)

No comments: