Sunday, August 3, 2008

Summertime

With summer winding down I am starting to think about school. After being disappointed with the school pictures we've had in the past (messy hair, unnatural smiles . . .) I decided to take my own portraits this year and have them enlarged so we can hang them on the wall. I also thought it would be a good time to take some pictures of Jn and send them to our relatives who haven't had a chance to see him.





And I only had to snap 550 pictures to get a few good ones! :)



Going Back In Time . . .


At the 4th of July Parade . . .


Jn's Blessing Day . . .


My mom with Jn. She came to stay with us for a couple of weeks in July. We had so much fun! It was so nice to have all the help, too. I miss you, mom. Anthony's Kindergarten Graduation . . .






M's Ballet Recital . . .

2 comments:

Pao said...

I remember when there was Meagan and Anthony , look at you now, you have a beautiful family!

Sarah said...

What great pictures - thanks for sharing!!! Glad things are going well!! I'm challenging everyone to leave a comment on all of the blogs they check - you're is one of them!!! I check it all the time - thanks for keeping us updated on your family!