Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a great Thanksgiving Day. We had lots of delicious food, and fun just relaxing and visiting with K's parents. I have so many things to be thankful for this year. Family, friends, good health and so many blessings. This poem says it all.

Count My Blessings

I count my daily blessings, Lord,
And try to count them all.
But, it's like counting all the stars at night
Or the raindrops, when they fall.

For, my blessings are so many
And my troubles are so few ...
That the good always outweighs the bad;
Due to blessings, sent from You.

So, Father, please forgive me
If I fail to count the ways ...
As you have blessed my life immensely,
Through your love that never strays.


© 2001 by Vickie Lambdin



1 comment:

The Clay's said...

Hey there auntie!! My mom gave me your blog address a few weeks ago but I didnt know if you still got on or not I am EXTREMELY excited to see you and the little ones at Christmas time and you finally get to meet my Husband! Time flies. I remember when YOU got married!!! Love you