Thursday, December 4, 2008

7 Random Things

I've been tagged by Valerie.

7 things I can do...

Multi-Task
Cook
Scrapbook
Give my opinion (whether it's wanted or not)
Organize
Make up funny words to just about any song
Make my kids laugh

7 things I can't do...

Be 20 again
Run a marathon
Eat fish
Leave my house a mess
Drive a car with a manual transmission
Sleep past 8 am
Juggle

7 things I always say...

"I love you!"
"You guys are driving me nuts!"
"Sssshhhhh!"
"Hey cutie! "
"This corn is like an angel!"
"Ummmm, I don't know!"
"It's too quiet, what are they doing?"


7 things I always eat...

Burritos
Veggies
Ice Cream
Fruit
Wheat thins
Cheese
Wheat Bread

7 tags...

Paola
Emily
Sarah
Lisa
Camille
Dacia
Tammy

2 comments:

Lisa said...

"This corn is like an angel!" ???? What does that mean?
I'm so sorry to hear that you can't sleep past 8am.

KK said...

Lisa, You'll have to watch "Dan in Real Life". It's our favourite quote from that.