Sunday, May 29, 2011

Spring 2011

You wouldn't know it by the amount of blog posts I have done this year, but we have been insanely busy. During the last month alone we have had two talent shows, a ballroom performance, an orchestra concert, preschool graduation and we have one last ballet recital coming up at the end of this week. The only problem is that I've been taking video at all of these performances and no pictures. Someday I will figure out how to make my videos small enough to run on blogger, but until then here are some pictures of Meghan and Anthony before their Ballroom performance.

Anthony was in "Under the Sea"


Meghan danced in "Greased Lightening" and "Burn, Baby, Burn"

3 comments:

The Duke said...

Hi Kim! I don't do a lot of video, but I think that if you open a YouTube account you can post them more easily on blogger. You don't have to worry about the whole world seeing your YouTube videos if you don't want because you can make them private. I think. Hope that helps. I want to see Meaghan's dance number!

The Duke said...

Oops, that was me (Chantel), not Austin. Didn't realize he was signed in.

KK said...

Thanks, Chantel! I will try that.